Before today, only overseas viewers have known about this little gem, but I have just told a dear friend in Perth to check it out - welcome to my silly, not frequently updated, little blog, Erica! I miss you! xx
Thanks for letting me be the first "domestic" viewer of your blog, Heather. It means a lot!
I am now trying to debate whether this will make me miss you less because I will be in on the little tidbits of your life or miss you more. I think it might be the latter, but it is always good to know what you guys are up to. :) Now I will have to make sure I am a good emailer.
Thanks for letting me be the first "domestic" viewer of your blog, Heather. It means a lot!
ReplyDeleteI am now trying to debate whether this will make me miss you less because I will be in on the little tidbits of your life or miss you more. I think it might be the latter, but it is always good to know what you guys are up to. :) Now I will have to make sure I am a good emailer.