Just got back from a lovely stroll with Shaun - you can check out the pictures I took on my Flickr account. It was a lovely winter's day here in the nation's capital, so we made sure to get out of the house and enjoy it for a bit. Plus, we both needed a break from studies. Not much new to report on my end..... I do have a meeting with the person who will be my mentor teacher on my next prac - I will be teaching a Year 2 class. I'm already nervous, as the highest level I have worked with so far is kindy! Oh, and next week, I will be applying for my citizenship - I didn't think I would be very excited about, but I actually am! Tonight is fancy dinner night, and Shaun has decided to take over. He is making home-made pumpkin and pine nut ravioli with a sage butter sauce - can't wait to eat it!!! Hope you are all having lovely weekends, wherever you are in the world!
Much love, HB xx
Wish I was there for dinner! Yum!
ReplyDeleteAnd you're gonna do great as a year 2 teacher!!!
Also, congrats on become an Aussie!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean you have duel citizenship?
Thanks, guys! My meeting with my mentor teacher was amazing and I am really excited. And yes, I will have both American and Australian citizenship. Life is good.
ReplyDelete