28 January, 2012

28.01.2012













There is nothing I love more than spending my entire weekend studying and working. Not! Actually, I really dislike the idea and feel a bit spiteful that this is what I must do. Oh well, what can you do? It is only about 10.45am on Saturday morning, but I have already eaten breakfast, done 2 loads of washing, vacuumed the car, washed the car, waxed the car, and now I am about to get cleaned up and head into uni for a long day of study. What a fun life, hey?

This week has been okay... finished the third week of my prac and I am excited that next week will be my last. It has been a great experience, but I certainly do not want to work with children than young (2-3 years). Plus, I work my arse off for free! So that makes it a bit more difficult as well. Can't believe the end of my prac marks the entrance into my second year of uni, though. 1 down, 3 to go! Maybe a bit sooner if I work extra hard.

Australia Day was nice. At least I had the day off from the pre-school. We went to a BBQ at our friend Cam's house, and that was pretty fun. We have recently made some new friends and it was great hanging out with them. We have planned a mexican-themed dinner night in the near future, and I am always happy to host a taco night!

As some of you may know, the Chinese New Year has just recently passed, and we went to a pretty cool celebration at the Sakyamuni Buddhist Centre near Dryandra. Here are a few pictures from the evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment