I have been in Perth for about a month now, and I am sad to say I will be leaving tomorrow. I don't like Canberra much anyways, and still not being able to go back to my own home has really got me down. Between that and the nervousness of starting my prac at the preschool, I am not looking forward to the return. Plus, it has been so nice to see friends here in Perth, and I will miss them heaps! Our stay here has been pretty great though, and here are some highlights:
- Seeing the total lunar eclipse
- Living 5 minutes from the sea
- Eating at my favourite kebab shop
- Going on the Annual Camp Trip #3 with my dear friends, Erica & Andrew
- Getting a Wii for Christmas
- Hanging out with good friends
Photos from Perth have been uploaded to Flickr if you would like to have a look. Uploading other photos from our holiday as well: Iceland, London, Oxford and Switzerland. Happy looking!
In other news, school has been full on and I am pretty much over it already. The three classes I am taking right now are so intense and there is so much to do. Shaun has been crazy busy as well, and we have spent a lot of our time here in Perth working. I never heard back about the job I applied for, so I guess that means I didn't get it. I wish the HR department would just let you know either way. If I didn't get the job, just freaking tell me! So I am still on the hunt for a new job and new home..... can't wait to get that all settled.
Not much else going on at the moment. I am sure I will have a few stories to share once I start work at the preschool. And I will actually try to be better about updating more frequently!
Much Lovexx
No comments:
Post a Comment