Happy New Year, everyone! Can't believe 2013 is over and 2014 is off to a start already. I'm sure you all have become quite accustomed to the fact that I am not very good at keeping this blog updated, but, in all honesty, there hasn't been much to say over the past few months!
I'm looking forward to this year, and hoping that it will be a good one. Although 2013 certainly had its highlights, there were also some really tough times that I am happy to move on from. 2014 should see me completing my course and graduating, becoming an official Australian citizen, planning my wedding, and visiting home after about 3 years - all good things, I think!
Like I said, there hasn't been much to write about lately. The holidays were very low key for us, and Shaun and I didn't make our annual trip back to WA this year. Instead, we opted for a quiet few weeks off and we stayed in Sydney for about a week just to get a change of scenery.
I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and were able to spend time with those you love the most. Here are a few random photos from the past few months, for your viewing pleasure. Wishing you all the very best for the new year!
 |
| Our patio garden - 3 types of tomato, 3 types of chilli, oregano, | basil, parsley, and rosemary |
|
 |
| Beautiful sunset, as seen from our lounge room |
 |
| Beautiful sunset, as seen from our lounge room |
 |
| Happy Christmas from Kath & Shaun the Dog! |
 |
| Christmas 2013 |
 |
| You may think these are birds flying in the sunset, but they are BATS!! |
 |
| Beautiful Bondi Beach |
 |
| Happy people in love |
 |
| Kath and I along the Bronte to Bondi cliff-side walk |
 |
| NYE fireworks in the CBD, as seen from our house |
 |
| NYE fireworks in the CBD, as seen from our house |
No comments:
Post a Comment