Cookie-making day was a success! We made soft sugar cookies with 100s and 1000s (hundreds and thousands – what Aussies call sprinkles!) and cherry-almond butter cookies with chocolate buttons. YUMMY! We listened to Christmas music while we baked, and it was a really nice afternoon. I packaged the cookies up in cute little boxes and delivered them to friends today! I also made extra cookies to take to my trivia team tomorrow night. Did you all know I was on a trivia team? Well, it is true...... we are called The Meerkats and we play trivia at the pub every Tuesday night. We have been on the team since we moved to Canberra, and it really is fun. So, tomorrow is the last trivia night until the New Year, so I thought I would bring some cookies for the team. I hope we win!
05 December, 2011
5.12.2011 v.2
Cookie-making day was a success! We made soft sugar cookies with 100s and 1000s (hundreds and thousands – what Aussies call sprinkles!) and cherry-almond butter cookies with chocolate buttons. YUMMY! We listened to Christmas music while we baked, and it was a really nice afternoon. I packaged the cookies up in cute little boxes and delivered them to friends today! I also made extra cookies to take to my trivia team tomorrow night. Did you all know I was on a trivia team? Well, it is true...... we are called The Meerkats and we play trivia at the pub every Tuesday night. We have been on the team since we moved to Canberra, and it really is fun. So, tomorrow is the last trivia night until the New Year, so I thought I would bring some cookies for the team. I hope we win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
those look DELICIOUS. Wish I was there to eat them,
ReplyDelete