05 December, 2011

5.12.2011


This post is for my sisters – some of my favourite girls in the whole world! So, Coca Cola is doing this marketing campaign here..... not sure if they are doing it anywhere else or not. Anyways, the new campaign is "Share a Coke with _______ ". It could be "Share a Coke with your Nan" or "Share a Coke with Jonathan". They have lots of different names and they are printing this slogan on Coke cans and bottles.

My sisters and I have called each other "Sis" for as long as I can remember, and I really do love the nickname we all share. So, as you might imagine, I was quite delighted when this can (featured in the photo) rolled its way out of the vending machine! It made me think about how lucky I am to have 4 amazing sisters and put a smile on my face. Adrienne, Erika, Jamie and Julienne – I love you all more than you could know!

3 comments:

  1. I love this, and I love you, Sis! Haven't seen those around here, but I'll keep my eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great? I love you too, Sis! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i wanna give you a big hug. miss you SOOOOOOOOOO much, sis.

    ReplyDelete