
Shaun and I went to the shops yesterday to purchase some things for dinner – we made falafels – and look what I found at Coles! If you look closely in the bottom left corner, you can see the cow's name is Heather..... it made me laugh!
Anyways, will write something longer this weekend. We have been in Perth for several days now, and I am so happy to be back. Have been to the beach for the past 3 days in a row, and will be going again in a couple of hours! I am taking heaps of photos, and will start up a new set in Flickr soon.
Can't believe Christmas is coming up so soon! Shaun and I have decided to not buy gifts for each other this year, and I am actually quite happy about this. People get so crazy about spending so much money on meaningless things this time of year – there is so much more in this world that is important!
No comments:
Post a Comment