
So this is my first ever blog post, and I am not sure how I feel about it. I have always thought blogging was a bit lame, to be quite honest. And look at me now - I have my own blog. I suppose the main purpose of this is to give my family and friends a peak into my Australian life.
After having been away from Australia for four months, it feels good to be back. This photo was taken after a brief trip to the supermarket, and the "welcome home" sunset was lovely. However, I have to tell you that right before this picture was taken, I was elbowed in the ribs by a strange, old lady. As I was walking towards the entrance of Coles (an Australian supermarket chain), I noticed a crazy looking woman headed quickly towards my direction. As she approaches closer, I realise that she is not going to move over in order to not run into me. She basically gets right up in my face, mutters some quick words, and then, with an angry look on her face, she elbows me as hard as she can (at least it felt that way) in my left side. She hastily walks off as if nothing had happened. I am shocked, obviously, and start to cry because it actually really hurt. No one saw this occurrence, and I was just left there, standing outside of the shops, crying like a wimp.
Although the sunset that night was beautiful, my "welcome home" assault was far from it. I have to say it was one of the craziest experiences I have encountered. But what a fun story for my first entry!
Oh my! Is it bad I laughed out loud when I read this? "And that is a crazy lady.." - Nacho
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're writing on here! xoxo
No, it is not bad! It is a pretty hilarious story!
ReplyDelete