21 November, 2011

21.11.2011

As most of you know, I was lucky enough to be able to do some traveling this year. Shaun and I had an amazing journey, and I feel so blessed to have been able to see so many different parts of our world. It definitely put a spark inside my heart to see more! Many of you have already seen my photos; however, I have put up some new photos on Flickr for those who have not. So far, I have made sets for Aix En Provence, Amsterdam and Brussels. There are heaps more, so stay tuned!

In other news, I have a job interview on Wednesday! It will be at the ANU (Australian National University) again, but in a different area than my last job there. The position I will be interviewed for is as a coordinator for one of the colleges on campus. In Australia, a college refers to student residency..... similar to dormitories in the US. Anyways, I think it would be a really fun job, the pay is great, and they are offering part time hours which would be perfect and allow me more time to focus on my studies. My only concern is that I can't start until February because of the placement I have to do for one of my units. So keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hope you all are well! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment