17 November, 2011

17.11.2011


Currently, I have no job and no permanent home and I have just spent thousands of dollars on my next three units and book fees. To add to the lack of job and home, I can now also add "no money" to the mix! Slightly sickening, to tell you the truth. Is it worth it? Am I making the right choices? I feel very stressed right now; there is not much structure in my daily life and that is something I really need. Sorry this is all a bit depressing. Despite it all, I am still trying to stay positive about the whole situation. I am just very anxious to get settled again. Please keep your fingers crossed that the right apartment and the right job comes along in the very near future! And I promise that my next post will be much more positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment