04 November, 2011

4.11.2011




It has been a few days since my last post..... I have been so busy with uni stuff lately. I have spent the entire day indoors, working on a case study for one of my classes, and it's a shame because it is an absolutely gorgeous day outside. And I am really starting to stress over the house situation (or lack there of). I don't know how much longer I can last without having my own space. And I am pretty tired of wearing the same clothes over and over and over again! We are putting in another application this weekend, and viewing another apartment next Tuesday. I am really, really hoping something works out soon, otherwise I fear I will go completely mental. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

But I have accomplished one thing – I set up my Flickr account and uploaded my first set of photos! Hope you enjoy them! I have added a few teaser photos in this post. If it doesn't work, let me know.

It is Friday here, and I am having dinner with friends tonight, which should be really nice. No big plans for the weekend, but the weather is supposed to be wonderful. Once I get my case study finished, I will have heaps more time and hope to catch a few of you on Skype!

Lots of Love

6 comments: